abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Friday, February 10, 2006

yummy boy

It's official, I have a brand new crush.

Keith Urban. YUMMY.

On top of everything, he's Australian, and god knows I love Australians.
He's apparently romancing Nicole Kidman these days, but he is also known as quite the ladies' man. Sure, Nicole is hot. But I can make you happy Keith!!


Enjoy the photo as much as I am; it's my current desktop.



Listening to: Keith Urban - I want to love somebody like you (what else!?)
It's country, yes, but it's a fun, happy, yummy song.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you catched his performance at the Grammy Awards last week but he was really good !!
I had never seen one of his performances and I can definetely say I've become a fan !!! Plus I think Nicole and him make a cute couple ;-)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger sky said...

Lady c, I did catch his performances, I was smitten from the get-go!
Welcome to my blog..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home