abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Friday, February 03, 2006

time...goes by...so....

Why is it that when you want time to go by slowly, days just zoom by?

It's already the end of my weekend, and I am dreading going to work tomorrow. I haven't felt like that in a while. I hope I can be adult enough to suck it up and just deal with whatever it is that is happening at work. I soooo feel like being a kid and stubborn about it, but I guess I have to grow up now.

Hmm.

No developments on the crush this weekend. Although my fingers have been itching to call, email, or something! I really truly hate dating games, but I guess they have to be done, at least in the beginning. In my mind, if I like someone and want to explore it, I do it right away, no need to waste time. But of course, guys end up thinking women are desperate if they do that. And vice versa, women will think guys are needy if they call too soon. Silly games...

I went to a pre-party at a friend's place last night, was quite fun. Except I got home, and as if right on target, got drunk as soon as I passed the doorstep! It was so annoying being drunk alone! I had a couple of drinks during the party and had a nice buzz, but on the way out, a friend and I took a swig from a vodka bottle, and another swig from a cognac bottle. Don't ask why, but we did. So voila...drunk on my own. It was quite boring...:)

Oh well...Back to work tomorrow. I DON'T WANNA!!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m exhausting myself already…

On dating:
You know, it’s only a game if you make it one…
Plus a game should be fun, and if it’s no fun to you, don’t play it!

On work:
I am SO jealous of people who love or like their jobs, it’s not fair. I’ve yet to find something that motivates me that much. Mine is not so bad because my colleagues are great. I left my previous job (which I liked ok) because I couldn’t stand most people there. Plus there are bad days and good days. .Hmmm. Anyhoo, all I can say is that work is called work because it’s not “FUN” or “VACATION”. If your job/work is unbearable, then change (but find a job before you leave your current one… that being responsible)

Now you know that I don’t feel like working much today as I have commented on your past 3 blogs in the same day! Today is Friday so the beginning of the WE for us and it is raining: crapy weather all WE to!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger sky said...

Sounds like it's about time you and Randy visit the sunny shores of the UAE!

I love what I do (or did in this case.)
I've been 'temporarily' transferred from doing something I love to something I don't quite enjoy, without even being asked to do so.

I'm all for helping out, but there are ways of doing things!

Have a great weekend, rain or shine!!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home