abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Saturday, January 28, 2006

i look like...

According to this website (http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN )
I look like Britney Spears, Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, and Hillary Clinton amongst others.

Someone once told me I looked like Britney, and since I had a crush on this guy, I didn't know if it was an insult or a compliment.

But Charlize Theron? I WISH! That girl is bloody gorgeous...But I'm flattered by myheritage.com. Has anyone seen her movie Head in the Clouds, with her boyfriend, Stuart Townsend? They were so hot I wanted to hump both of them!

Natalie Portman is very wrong. I have nothing of her, but she is quite hot.

And Hillary Clinton? I mean ok yes, I have bad days like everyone else, but seriously, I don't look like her.

I'm surprised this website didn't come up with Laura Prepon as a lookalike. I've gotten strangers telling me: oh my god, you look like Donna from "That 70's show"! Hmmm. I like to think it's a compliment.

Try it out, it's funny. You need to register, but it's free. Although god knows where the pics go?! I hope my face doesn't end up on someone's plastic body on a seedy website.

4 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

I tried it with one picture, and it said no faces were detected. WHAT? I don't look like ANY CELEBRITY?

I tried it with another picture and it said Penelope Cruz.

I tried a third one and it said Liv Tyler.

I tried a last one and again it said no faces were detected.

Hmm....I look like neither Penelope or Liv....

I find it fitting that you got Britney as one of your lookalikes though....given that you are such a huge fan! Hehe

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger sky said...

I can see the Penelope Cruz factor...

The "no faces detected" happened to me too. Oh well!

I like to think you mean Britney in her old days, not post-pregnancy and K-Fed.

Bye ya'll!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

Of course I mean Brit-Brit pre-K-Fed.....Her glamour days!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Fouad said...

well, it is a compliment my dear skyr :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home