abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Thursday, February 09, 2006

feelin' hot hot hot

It's soooo hot in Abu Dhabi today. It has been for the past few days actually. It feels like summer (almost), and I really really hope that this isn't the end of winter. It hasn't even rained yet!!

I am sleepy yet do not want to nap. My mini-vacation is almost up...noooooooooooo.

Listening to: Madonna - Sorry
LOVE IT. Such a fun song.

I just saw a video of her performance at the Grammys last night. She came on with the Gorillaz, who I absolutely love as well. Madonna looks freakin' fine. Not a wobbly bit in sight. Here's hoping to being half as toned as she is when I'm approaching 50!

6 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger nzm said...

It was hot yesterday when we were down there visiting Emirates Palace.

Abu Dhabi is definitely warmer than Dubai right now.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger sky said...

Welcome nzm!
I believe this is your first comment. Know that I am regular "M and J Adventures" reader..:)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger nzm said...

Thanks Sky!

I believe that you know Dubai Sunshine who's also a regular visitor to our blog!

It's my first comment, but not my first visit - and it won't be my last!

:-)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger sky said...

nzm, Dubai Sunshine is actually my sister :)
Should have copyrighted "sunshine" eh?
;)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger nzm said...

I figured that there was a family connection!

Well Samuraisam on One Big Construction Site blog has copyrighted Wastafarian and its derivatives, so it's only fair that you should own a word!

Better get in quick though, before CG (Get out of my Way)claims them all!

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

Sky....let me remind you that your brother was the first one to use "sunshine" in his now defunct blog (Abu Dhabi Sunshine and Boredom). So you can't really claim that you own "sunshine" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home