abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I Heart National Geographic

I am so bummed out.

Ever since the storm we had the other day, I no longer get the National Geographic channel.

I've recently become a complete NG addict; i love love looooove their shows.

I only get the regular channels in my room; no showtime no orbit no nothing. Am I supposed to get National Geographic or was it just a fluke?

I also just auto-reprogrammed my tv...still nothing!

Do check out this site
http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0602/feature2/multimedia.html

It's February's photo-feature, and it's about love. I love how they put their very own spin on everything. (Photo by Jodi Cobb.)


Update: As of last night, National Geographic is baaaaaack! Woohoo! I got to watch a documentary about alligators and crocodiles in Florida; it freaked me out! Great show though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home