abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Friday, May 12, 2006

summer tactics

It's so hot.

Last night, from the 16th floor of a building on Hamdan street, the humidity was so strong that I could not see the building across the street. It's already suffocating, and we've only just begun.

Summer is here. Every time, I wonder how I survived the last one, and how on earth I am going to survive this one.

Chicane's "Autumn Tactics" is playing, and this song fills me with images of a fiery orange Mount Royal, of the teasing warmth of the Indian Summer, of the impeding winter. Maybe it will keep me cool for the next few months.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger nzm said...

Sounds good to me! lol.

But then, Berlin is also lovely as well!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Chicane! have you heard saltwater?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger sky said...

I am really dying to visit Berlin, I keep hearing great things about it! Next trip, I'm going along with you nzm!
:p

SS, I love Saltwater. Love Chicane's music...soul soothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home