abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm right here Stefano

Ladies, ENJOY. Gentlemen, weep (or enjoy, if that's your fancy).

I was watching TV5 last night and this beautiful creature showed up on my tv screen. Stefano Accorsi took my breath away. He's an Italian actor who speaks French with the sexiest accent I've ever heard.

He may look YUMMY in the pic, but the live effect is even better. He's got a mouth and lips that would make me faint if he were to ever speak to me.

But of course, he's already been snapped up by none other than French bombshell Laetitia Casta. But as we say in French, "un mec maque, ca ce demaque," roughly translated as "a guy who's taken can be un-taken," or something. A girl can only dream.

Hmm ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

I think you should go back to watching the National Geographic channel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home