abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Thursday, April 13, 2006

jay kay in my house...I wish

My sis is making me so jealous, I've got her on the phone right now and I can hear Jamiroquai as if they were playing in my own bedroom!

"Yeah yeah, all right now...let's spend the night together, wake up and live forever..."

Aaaah, I love Jamiroquai.
Again, why did I not go to the concert?!?!?!

I once called a good friend of mine while I was at a Metallica concert in Montreal (AMAZING!), and he just shut the phone in my face. I now understand why. Jealousy is a bitch.

:)

5 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Thiya said...

I love the song called "Dance" :-)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Abha Malpani said...

It wasn't that great, you didn't miss much.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger sky said...

It is a great song thiya! But it's actually called Canned Heat (Dance!)
:)

Really abha? Not good? What did you not like about it?
They're known for being really good in concert!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Abha Malpani said...

Yeah thats why I went! I'm not a big fan but love a few tracks like Deeper Underground and Virtual Insanity (which he didn't sing!).

He was a bit bland I thought and an hour into his concert, all the songs sounded the same.The funky-ness he is known for didn't come through to me either. In a nutshell, his energy wasn't transmitted.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

I agree...My sister has been telling me for days now "you don't seem to be excited about the Jamiroquai concert", and I could not explain it to her for some reason. But now I know: he simply did not engage the crowd enough. It's as if he was just going through the songs, one after the other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home