abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

me, myself and I

Update: I tag moryarti, jin and DS. (Just so you can't pretend you didn't know!)
(How did this turn into an official tag?...:)

I am not: a goody-two-shoes
I love: the beach
I hate: pretentious folks
I fear: my thoughts
I hope: I will one day be able to maneuver my nose-ring out
I hear: constant ringing in my ears
I crave: men
I regret: nothing
I cry: often
I care: despite what people may think
I always: wash my face before bed
I feel alone: in a crowd
I listen: for 10 mins, drift away for 5, listen for 10...
I hide: from neighbours with whom I don't want to make small-talk
I drive: my father up the wall sometimes
I dance: like a ho' when alone in my room, but more conservatively in public
I write: every day
I act: as badly as Ben Affleck getting through a crying scene
I miss: having my own place
I learn: by making tons of mistakes
I feel: naive
I know: nothing is certain
I sleep: in my underwear
I wonder: what my life would be like if my mom were around
I want: to be happy
I worry: way too much
I have: 2 tattoos
I fight: my mind
I need: a vacation
I am: a stubborn Saggittarian
I think: I am funny

7 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Jayne said...

Very, very well done :-)

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger moryarti said...

this should be a tag :)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger sky said...

Yalla, I tag you moryarti. And Jin and DS.

:)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Mar said...

Very transparent. Love it.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger sky said...

Merci :)

I read through it again and realise yes, it is quite transparent. I'm a little messed up, aren't I?
:)
Who isn't though...

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger moryarti said...

ouch .. ! :)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger sky said...

Too open about what shruti?
Honesty is the way to go most of the time. It's my way at least.

Welcome to the blogosphere, and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home