abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

M updated

It's been a while since I posted anything about former-crush M. I swear guys, I'm really not delusional nor do I have enough confidence to think men fall for me easily, but whenever I don't see him for a couple of days, I really feel like he actually misses me and is happy to see me again.

Also, whenever dad calls and I'm with M, dad gets this suspicious tone in his voice. I'm sure dad thinks we are dating. And whenever dad thinks I'm dating someone, we usually end up dating.

So M is now with a new girl. All I know from my trusty sources is that she is older (30s) and that she really isn't all that in the looks department (which of course, doesn't mean anything.) M won't divulge much info, despite my constant nagging for him to tell me about his conquests in order for me to juicify my date-less life.

And no I'm not fishing for info because I care. Really, I can go for days without speaking to him or seeing him, and he won't even cross my mind. Doesn't mean it doesn't put a smile on my face when he calls, but really, I am not emotionally attached in any way.

Sometimes the playfulness between us baffles me, and I'm sure that we come across as a couple to onlookers. My number one requirement in a guy I'm dating is playfulness, and by that I mean someone who gets my dumb jokes and who has a quick wit. I didn't necessarily have that with M when I first met him, but it's developped quite nicely.

We also argue playfully a lot, because he thinks I nag too much and sometimes (a lot of the time) he bugs me. I was supposedly nagging about something today when things got a little more heated but still in good fun and the words just slipped out of me. "Wow, there's a lot of tension between us," I said with my slyest look.

Hmm, I can think of many a thing to do about that tension, no? Answers on a postcard!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home