abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Friday, March 03, 2006

my first ever blog tag

Yay! I've been tagged! And here I was thinking I had been left out...it's the middle child in me, always feeling insecure..:p

So here goes!

Four jobs I've had:
- Intern at Radio One (Abu Dhabi)
- Salesperson (Montreal), which lasted about a minute and a half
- Copywriter for an ad agency (Abu Dhabi), hated it!
- Freelance reporter

Four movies that I could watch over and over:
- Bridget Jones' Diary (first one)
- The 5th Element
- Romeo and Juliet
- Moulin Rouge

Four places where I've lived:
- Lebanon, for a year after I was born
- Abu Dhabi (for 17 long years)
- Montreal (6 years)
- Back to Abu Dhabi! hmmm...not very exciting

Four TV shows that I like:
- Friends
- Sex and the City
- Scrubs
- Lost

Four places where I've vacationed:
- Busko Zdroj, Poland
- Israel
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Paris

Four of my favourite dishes:
- SEAFOOD!
- Mujaddarah (lentils, yummy!)
- Vasco's' shrimp curry
- Fondue (cheese, meat, chocolate, anything goes!)

Four sites that I visit daily:
- www.eonline.com
- http://dlisted.blogspot.com
- http://trent.blogspot.com
- http://popsugar.com
(I know, I'm a celebrity gossip whore!)

Four books that I've read this year:
I'm very sad to announce that I have read zero books this year. I'd better get on it. My reading phase will surely come back soon.

Four bloggers that I'm going to tag:
Anyone who'd like to share, please feel free! The more I know about you guys, the better!

7 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger nzm said...

I'm glad that I made you feel included! :-)

Thanks for taking up the challenge and doing the tag!

It seems like we all have to get together for some seafood!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger sky said...

Yes! I say if you ever come down to AD and whenever Dxb Sunshine is here too, we have a seafood fest sometime!

We'll definitely set it up :)

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented on your previous blog about this one by mistake... it said: THANK YOU! I just found a new gossip column (popsugar). I'm a celebrety gossip whore too and PROUD of it (well... at least it gives "Laughing at you" material to Randy!)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger sky said...

Chazoo...this is only the tip of the gossip-whore iceberg. I only mentionned those four because I had space for only four, but I generally scroll through quite a few blogs listed on the dlisted website.

Egotastic, Hollywood Tuna, What Would Tyler Durden Do, More Conversations about Famous People, Go Fug Yourself, Popbytes...

Oh my god...maybe I need therapy?
:p

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

You need therapy regardless of your gossip addiction :)

I'm just kiddin'

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger sky said...

Shut up
:p

But you're right..:)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dunitz Sandrino said...

Very nice blog. Keep up the good work! Do you have the habit of watching advertisements through online or TV? The good news is that the advertising agencies in Abu Dhabi are doing really good when compared to other Middle East Countries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home