abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Friday, March 17, 2006

mr and mrs brangelina?

When the BBC reports on rumours surrounding an upcoming Brangelina wedding, then you gotta start taking notice.

Will they? Won't they? Do we care?

Like many out there, I have an unhealthy fascination with that couple, even though their tactics with the press can be a little annoying, and even though I think Brad has been a bit of an ass. But I love Angelina. And those kids of hers (theirs?) are too freakin' cute.

I am definitely on team Angelina. And let's hope this wedding happens already...The rumours are getting old!

7 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... nice pic.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger sky said...

I know...:)
Something for the boys, something for the girls!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Sky, you are a true patron of gender equality lol

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger sky said...

Haha thanks SS!
No wedding though...hmmm.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Sho da'7al wedding lol
Ahh it seems better to just keep moving in life zawaaj or not. You know women's biggest hinder for reaching the fullest of their potential is thinking about marriage and men all the time. Ok, so we are all guilty of that... but it does make one think.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Ahhh you mean no wedding for Brangelina..loll I thought you were talking about yourself lol..sorry..it is late...to my defence it is 2 am, I usually am abit slow on the uptake at this hour. :)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger sky said...

Haha, I was wondering what you were talking about as well SS. Hmm, where was your mind at 2 am?

No, I'm not thinking about my wedding and never have really. But you're right, we girls spend wayyy too much time thinking about men. We've all done it and we all need to control it at some point, but it's also fun :)

I on the other hand, spend too much time reading about what celebrities are up to. But that's also fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home