abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Saturday, December 17, 2005

no no no no

no no no no noooooooo
NO!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Man, just last night I was saying how great it was to have a job where your boss is in another city. Just as if to punish me for my moment of happiness, I am now asked to work under the "boss" (hahahahahah, I'm sorry, it's laughable) out here in Abu Dhabi. That person was mentionned a couple of times in previous blogs, him and his dumbass Egyptian organisational and managerial "skills" (ahahahahahahahah).

I am a mere employee...but damn does this guy have nothing going for him. Are you not supposed to respect the people you work for/with?
The minute he walks in to the office I want smash his long head against the wall, the minute he speaks I want to pull out my own eardrums, the minute he starts to brown-nose I want to put his own nose up his own ass. ARGH!

Yes, lots of bad vibes on my behalf, but he's just useless.

USELESS.

I wonder if anyone is ever really fully satisfied with the people they work for. Probably not, would be too easy, but damn, how to deal with someone who you cannot respect? Why are these people put in a position of 'power' to start with?

why why why why whyyyyyyyyy

I know, I'm particularly whiny today, sorry.
One last time.

WHY?

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

Stop whining!
You can't do anything about this. The only thing you CAN do is make the best out of this situation....Learn as much as you can from it, take the most out of it....and ignore the bastard :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home