abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

sabotage and blog-crush

I've just been sabotaged by my own blog!

Is there no trust left in the world?!

:p

I was attempting to beautify a previous post (the beach) by adding a picture, the picture is now there, but my words have been lost in the wide web of the world. noooooooo!

I'm so confused, computers are not my thing.

I'm sad.

On a happier note, keefieboy has graced me with his first comment. I have a couple of what I call blog-crushes, which happen due to great wit and writing. keefieboy is one of them!

shukran!


2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

Happy birthday to youuuuuu
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu
Happy birthday dear Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Happy birthday tooooo youuuuuuu!

Love u shrimpette
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger sky said...

Thanks tam taaaam
I love u too
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home