abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

abu dhabi prostitute!!


Damn...
I'm a little disturbed.

See, through the wonders of
www.statcounter.com, I can monitor traffic on my blog. Except this time, I may have gotten more than I gambled for.

Statcounter also refers you to visitor paths, whereby you can tell how someone ended up on your blog.
Here is one person's referring link:
search.yahoo.com/search?p=abu dhabi prostitute&prssweb=Search&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t&fl=0&x=wrt

!!

How did my blog end up in a yahoo search result for "abu dhabi prostitute"??? (see above, slightly blurry, screen shot, search result #10)

I may have to word my blogs a little better...


Gross!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Dubai Sunshine said...

Hahahaha! That is just hilarious! I cannot believe this! It's priceless really!

Anyway I am glad to see you managed to figure out the html code for statcounter...

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home