abu dhabi sunshine

life, times...and opinions from Abu Dhabi

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays

Just in case anyone had any doubt that it's been too long since I last blogged: I just spent 10 minutes trying to remember my Blogger username and password....and I drew a blank! Had to ask good ol' Blogger to help me retrieve them...that's a little sad isn't it?

Thank you to the few who still drop by on occasion, even though I've been an absolutely terrible blogger. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone, here's hoping that this season will bring some much needed peace to our lives.

Truth be told I've been uninspired to write so I don't want to pollute the blogosphere with useless and inane rants, but I promise I will try to get back in to it...if not, then I will announce my formal resignation from the blogosphere :)

Do know that I still read my favourite blogs regularly, even if I don't comment!
xo

8 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger KJ said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

hugs

KJ

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
we, Ali & Musaed, just started a podcast about our daily lives in Kuwait and we would like you to come and listen to it at
deera-chat.blogspot.com
and then let us know what you think at
deera.chat@gmail.com

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Merry Christmas and Kol 3aam wa enti bi '7eyr! Good to see a few lines from you, it sure has been ages. Next year, how about a new start?

Take care :)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger moryarti said...

welcome back and happy new year :)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger nzm said...

Festive Greetings to you, oh long-absent blogger!

You can't leave your fans now - we'd miss you!

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous dubai apartments said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous dubai rental accommodation said...

I am glad to read this post i really like the content of this blog thanks for sharing.

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Here, you will be greeted with a host of spa & beauty treatments, along with creative & innovative services, for you to look good & feel even better!

RE- Salons & Spas continues UAE expansion with launch of third and fourth outlets in Dubai Internet City and Dubai Marina.
We are expertise in Beauty Parlour at Dubai for home services and best offer.
*Home Spas Dubai
*Facial in dubai
*Salon and spa in dubai
*Home spa dubai
*Salons and spa
*Beauty and spas Dubai Internet City

 

Post a Comment

<< Home